Respect our Home Policy
Here are just a few reminders of what we expect from our guests while staying in our apartments!
- Treat the apartment as if it was your home while on holiday. In fact it is!
- If something happens to break, please let us know immediately so that we can fix it during your stay and avoid that future guests find broken things in the apartment. Guests will be responsible for all the damage or soiling done in the apartment, whether it be an accidental, negligent, deliberate or reckless act that has caused the damage or soiling. We reserve the right to charge the guest for the cost of rectifying this damage or soiling.
- Remember that all our apartments have a NO SMOKING policy! If you do not follow this policy, we will fine you 100 euros per person that is staying in the apartment. A lot of our guests enjoy a free smoking environment. Please be respectful and avoid smoking indoors.
- NO PARTIES! If you want to party, we encourage that you do so, but outside the apartments. Be respectful of other guests who might not want to join your party!
- NO PETS! Our no pet policy is not flexible and we do not accept any kind of pet. Any infringement of this policy will result in an immediate termination of our contract with the guest, without any refunds.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any guest that brings unauthorized or prohibited items to our premises, including but not limited to hazardous materials, objects emitting foul odor, unregistered firearms or other weapons, illicit drugs or other prohibited articles, or induce illegal acts in our premises such as prostitution, smuggling or gambling.
- MyFlats does not guarantee or is responsible in any way for any object that is stolen or lost during your stay in the apartment. All guests are responsible for the security and safety of their belongings.
Above all Enjoy your stay in Alicante, and have fun.