Vacations post COVID-19 with Myflats
We all find ourselves in unprecedented circumstances. This pandemic has made all of us to reconsider what is important, and for us we have realized that we wouldn’t be where we are today without our staff and primarily our guests. It is for this reason that we have made it our mission to rethink all our protocols and make sure that we guarantee your safety during your stay in our apartments.
We would like to share with you our new safety and cleaning protocols that will ensure the utmost safety of our apartments and offer our Guests a worry-free vacation.
Travelling after quarantine
With summer on its way, travel is surely on the minds of many. However, after the recent COVID-19 outbreak, as the world is slowly released from lockdown, most travelers are full of doubts: What will travelling be like after quarantine? What cleaning protocols and guarantees will vacation rentals offer? And what health regulations will be put into place to maintain a COVID free environment?
At MyFlats Group, our goal is to offer the highest degree of hygiene while following all health regulations of the Spanish Ministry of Health. We have implemented strict cleaning and safety protocols which will guarantee our guests a healthy and safe home while on vacation.
COVID-19 health recommendations for your holidays
On behalf of MyFlats Group, we want to inform you that we are implementing the instructions and recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Spanish Health Ministry.
We have gone above and beyond the protocols established by the authorities and have raised the standards in terms of safety, health and hygiene, by incorporating our own safety and cleaning protocols.
These implementations will ensure that we maintain excellence in the product and service that characterizes us, and will allow us to provide our guests a worry-free environment in which to enjoy their vacations.
Among these health measures, we would especially like to highlight the following:
WHAT HYGIENE MEASURES DO WE USE FOR CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND PROTECTION?
- We are reinforcing the cleaning and disinfection work in each of our apartments, communal areas, meeting and event spaces, and staff work areas; as well as our transport vehicles (bicycles), the objects of common use and those items that arrive from outside, such as luggage.
- We will have hands sanitizer dispensers throughout all the different areas of the apartment buildings and in our office/reception area guests will be able to purchase additional safety measures (masks and hand sanitizer) on demand.
- Temperature checks with infrared thermometers will be carried out on Employees and suppliers. Guests will have thermometers at their disposal especially in the entrance areas in case they don’t feel well or would like to make use of them.
- The use of masks, gloves, and disposable paper items will be mandatory for staff from different departments and will also be made available for purchase by the guests at the reception of the apartment buildings.
- We will prioritize the use of single-use products as well foment the use of technology in order to minimize contact and establish protection systems at receptions and counters.
- We will expand the medical services to preserve the health of our Guests and our Employees through our partner programs with VITHAS hospital group as well as IMED hospital group.
DO WE ENFORCE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND CAPACITY CONTROL IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19?
- We will ensure that a safe social distance of both guests and partners within the apartment buildings is respected and maintained.
- This distance will be of at least 2 m (6.5 ft.) between family units and it will be recommended a maximum density of one person for each 2.5 m2 (26.9 sq. ft.).
- This distance will be monitored especially in the areas where there may be a greater concentration of people, such as the front desk area, swimming pools, or the gym. We will include floor markings to make sure that a safe distance is respected in these sensitive areas.
- We will encourage the use of reservations for different services. This will be valid for restaurants as well as for the gym, children’s areas, and water area, among others. We will also promote partnerships with local restaurants, bars, and shops to encourage take away and delivery options.
HOW HAVE WE ADVANCED IN INNOVATION AND TECHNOLOGY IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT IN OUR HOTELS?
- In our quest to innovate and equip our apartments with the best technology, we will implement ´Ozone cannons’ which allow a further disinfection of the air in the apartments.
- We will encourage the use of technology so that customers can check-in and check-out online.
- We will promote the use of digital information via our applications such as the apartment information, web portal, and television, in such a way that we will eventually eliminate all unessential in-room stationery, printed menus and brochures. Through these channels, Guests will be able to make reservations for access to the restaurant and bar menus, and receive updated information on all the available services, of hygiene and cleaning protocols being followed. Guests will also have all this information on our website and can access it at any time.
- We will include the use of QR Codes so that our guests and digitally easily access restaurant menus, pre-defined bicycle trips, as well as tourist information.
HOW DO WE PROMOTE GOOD HYGIENE HABITS TO PREVENT CORONAVIRUS AND WHAT TYPE OF TRAINING DO WE OFFER OUR STAFF?
- Through the different channels and platforms available, we will share awareness and good practice measures, inform guests of all measures that are being carried out, and will kindly request their cooperation to comply with them.
- We are also providing our employees with the necessary protective equipment and offering specific training. As such, our staff, in addition to complying with all safety, disinfection and cleaning regulations before and after each service, will be fully trained to resolve any type of question in this regard so that Guests can be kept as informed as possible.
- Furthermore, we will establish a manual of best practices as a mandatory requirement with all our employees & associates.
These guidelines are a result of an exhaustive analysis prepared by a Task Force Team formed by local, provincial and national associations, the government of Alicante as well as the Tourism board, basing all decisions on the framework and regulations established by the Spanish Ministry of Health and with the guidelines of ICTE (The Institute of Tourist Quality of Spain). We are firmly committed to continue implementing these and other measures to ensure that our guests can enjoy a pleasant vacation.
On behalf of MyFlats Group, we want to thank you for your valuable support, collaboration, and commitment during this complicated time for everyone. It is thanks to you that we continue to grow and provide unforgettable memories and experiences for our guests year after year, allowing us to fulfill our goal of turning guests into fans.
With the highest level of safety regulations and hygiene measures put into place, we are positive that we can prevent the spread of the coronavirus and guarantee the best post-COVID travelling experience. Guests will feel secure as they look forward to their holidays and, in addition, when booking with us they will benefit from our flexible rates to enjoy the best travel deals of 2020. We remain hopeful that this will all pass very soon, that people will start traveling and that we will, once again, continue to make travelers from all over the world happy.
We hope that things clear up soon, so that you can continue to enjoy the most unforgettable holidays in all our unique destinations. Please feel free to book your future stays on our website www.myflats.es , where you can enjoy our flexible cancelation policy and payment on arrival, no risk. We will get through this together! Thank you again for understanding.
For now we urge everyone stay safe and practice all recommended precautions. We will get through this together! Thank you again for understanding.